Thursday, February 25, 2010

The man whose arms exploded

I went to the gym last night after work and turned on the TV before I began my workout. I was greeted by the delightful program on TLC called "The man whose arms exploded". WOW! Talk about finding motivation! I have been looking for a way to have freakishly large arms that I could squeeze puss out of for a while now.....while filming it. The man whose arms exploded mentioned that he was using dirty needles and that is what caused the infection that caused his arms to "explode". Who says steroids are bad and impair judgement? If only he had been smart and properly sterilized his needles first. Let that be a lesson to all.

I don't see that appeal of having arms so large that you can't properly use them. I have seen ladies leading the singing at church through out my life that had large relief society arm tricep sacs that could really get them swinging during "Onward Christian Soldiers" or an equally rousing hymn. I was mesmerized watching them as a young boy, wondering if they felt like the bread dough that they resembled. Maybe that is the goal of all serious steroid users to brandish their large caliber guns as a ward chorister. Like I said, talk about motivation!

I did have a good work out last night. I can now distinguish my arm and shoulder muscles from the flab on my arms, so things are going well. I tried to buy one of those weightlifting magazines but didn't. I think the only way most of those guys could get more defined and cut is if they skinned themselves. I can't wait to see a show about that on TLC. I could probably get my own show on TLC if I featured little people weightlifters with 19 kids who made cakes and chocolate and were doctors. TV sucks, except for Discovery and History Channel.

I should actually pay attention to what time it is so I can get ready for work and get Josh to daycare.

1 comment:

Bethie said...

I was watching that last night too!! freak- it grossed me out completely:)

I LOVE reading your blog I laugh everytime.

thanks