Thursday, April 2, 2009

Welcome to my blog

I have had this blog for a while but have never used it. Since it is my blog, the rules I follow will be my own. I enjoy ambling through life at a relaxed pace, so my blog will be much the same way.

I am a rather cerebral person and quite self aware. I look forward to just being myself. I have a rather warped sense of humor that helps shape my view of life, but I enjoy looking at life from where I stand. Recently I feel more anchored and comfortable with being me. Having self confidence is something relatively new, but I really enjoy having it. Some may take that for granted, but it is something I have worked at all my life.

I have made mention on Facebook of being my own latest restoration project. I have been working really hard at changing how I treat myself and others. I have battled depression for longer than I have realized. That is a work in progress, as everything else is, but I have had a lot of success and growth along the way. I also have started eating better and exercising regularly. I am really excited about that and am enjoying the energy it gives me.

I hope to post things fairly regularly, so feel free to stop by...

Jason

No comments: